Dr Sofa Antique & Modern Repair & Restoration Services
Dr. Sofa« Furniture Repair Antique Restoration Disassembly Assembly.
No 1 National Furniture Repairers. If you have items that you are concerned about, We can make a visit and carry out inspections by appointment.
Trust our restoration experts to repair your valuable antiques with care and precision.
- Free Estimates
Glossary of the most used terms:
- a wordrobe or cupboard, normally with two or more doors, with shelves or hooks.
It was originally used for storing arms pre 17th century.
- a narrow wardrobe or cupboard with a single door originally used for ladies bonnets.
- a sideboard, normally with two doors and often with a drawer or drawers above.
BUFFET A DEUX CORPS
- a two - tiered buffet with the top half shallower than the bottom. The top cabinet may have
either wood or glass panels.
- a sofa or settee
- a bedside table or headboard
- a coffer or wooden chest
- a chest of drawers
- a long buffet with three or four doors, an interior shelf and generally with drawers.
- a armchair or easy chair.